Is There Really A God

Who Is God

When I was a child my parent's taught me to love and respect everyone!
Sadly coming from a non indigenous people of the UK, we were ostenized.
If there's a god why does he hate the outsiders;  

This really was a foolish thought of a young child, because the truth is God so loved the world that He sent His Son Jesus to die in our place so we can enter Heaven.

That's the beauty of it, no one has to go to hell.
So many different gods too choose, but Jesus was the only sinless person who died for our sins.

Jesus blood has the Power.
I see it like this sin cannot stick to the blood of Jesus as the light dispels darkness in the natural, so in the Spirit Jesus blood blots out SIN, therefore sin cannot stick to the blood of Jesus, remember Jesus said The devil has nothing in Me! (John 14:30). Therefore we can walk in the victorious power of the risen Christ.

If what Jesus Sacrifice on the cross left us (his body) powerless whats the point in Christianity!
When we love someone we want to spend time with them, to learn about them. Lets give God the same attention start the day thinking about Jesus and end  it the same way
Thinking about Jesus.  

My prayer today is to renew me lord Jesus blot out my transgressions, let people see you when they see my actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Amazing Film

Muslim Challenge Christians

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri