Kat kerr Revealing Heaven

What Is Heaven Really Like

I remember saying to my mother that if people only praise God all day I don't think I'm gonna like heaven
That was before I had a personal relationship with the risen Christ.
I have been listening to Kat Kerr latley, ( many other people who have died and been to heaven and hell) the revelation Mrs kerr reveals is what I call deep spiritual food. It is good to know that God loves us so much that he has prepared a place beyond what we can think or imagine.
Its been said that there will be three surprises in heaven

The first is that you are there
Second is that some people you expected to be there are not.
And the third is the people you didn't expect to see are there.

As Kat kerr states God is bigger than our box l love to hear Kat talk about her trips and what God is ready to do with his people here on earth.  
Let's get excited and remember The best is yet to come

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Amazing Film

Muslim Challenge Christians

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri