Rabbi Meets Jesus

Wisdom From God

Visiting my brother one day he told me about a video that I much watch!
I wondered what was so urgent, its a bit out of his character, usually he's calm's about most things. He took me into his studio and put on a video about a Jewish Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri.

My brother said to me that Jewish people do not accept Jesus so for this Rabbi to say He met Jesus is unbelievable! A person must think when somebody as respected as this Jewish Rabbi, repeats such a thing.
Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri at the age of 108 in 2006 left a letter to the Jewish community about The Messiah not to be opened until a year after his death.

I believed that God asked Yitzhak Kaduri  to wait a year because, if the letter was revealed straight away people would    this evidence.
This is an update of one of my first post. It truly is a blessing
All unbeliever should listen to this!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslim Challenge Christians

An Amazing Film

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri