In The Spirit With Jesus

Where Time Is No More

I was a bit upset with a Christian friend, it even made me start to wonder was there any real Christians in this world, kneeling at my bedside praying these words I'm gonna do what I want to do and call myself a Christian like everyone else!

That very night Jesus appeared to me.  I was humbled bowing at His feet, all that came from my mouth was I Love You Lord . As He rolled back space and time I saw myself  in ungodly situations in the future. It was me because when there is no time your watching yourself but still you are yourself, this is what I was saying  I love you Lord and I wouldn't act like that!

You see my problem was thinking 'I' was a perfect Christian, not really understanding were all human and prone to 'self will'. I understood that its only Christ our creator who called us to be like Him and forgive others as He forgave us. It does not matter who we are,  we all make mistakes the key is to ask for forgiveness from your heart, its got to be real repentance (turn away from sin) and move on.

Jesus then pointed to the bible that was by my bed, and said to me follow me as my word teaches. The Holy Spirit will direct us into all truth, He is the one rightly dividing the word of truth 2 Tim2:15.

A little note to think on, If  we were all of the same spirit, we should all be in the flow of the spirit which is controlling us. Therefore if The Holy Spirit was leading us shouldn't we understand what He's trying to teach us. I believe our selves are the hindrance to walking in The Spirit of God if we learn to Humble ourselves and pray turn from our selfish ways we would always walk in real revival.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Amazing Film

Muslim Challenge Christians

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri