A Media Revival

The Former And Latter Rain

Revival many Christians don't like the name some think God will send it when the time is right! Some say it's happening! The Apostle Peter said when quoting Joel there's going to be a Former and Latter Rain referring to a double portion of what had just occurred in the upper room on the day of Pentecost. There is coming a revival where born again believers will walk as Jesus walked. It seems that we are very near this great outpouring for me this is very exciting because I know we are very close to this great move of Gods spirit over our land.
2 Chronicles : 7 v 14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslim Challenge Christians

An Amazing Film

The Messiah is Revealed to A Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri