God Is Still Speaking Some people wonder why I'm always talking about revival, so today I will let you know the reason. In 1992 God showed me The Millennium Stadium Cardiff South Wales and he said to me the meeting Katherine Kuhlman talked about, where he heals everyone I will see before he comes back. In 2006 God started ministering to me about revival, and then I experienced for the second time since I got saved a visitation, Only this time it was so intense God stepped down without a shadow of a doubt I mention it in this video. The Spirit of God move strongly at the end of this 32 min vid. Then in 2007 I was invited to the USA and saw what can only be described as a revival! What do I mean when I say this? For the first time in my life the difference between 'revival' and 'visitation' was made clear to me. Revival as the bible puts it is about people who were once alive to God think of it as the day you first me Jesus, the fire burns again or the ...
An Amazing Bible Translation I have been a Christian over 24 years and have read many bible translations from Genesis to Revelations and I thank God for people who have given their lives over the years to get bible to be read by “common people”. The Passion Bible by Brian Simmons is outstanding. His understanding of the original Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek gives such clarity to the reader with his footnotes is awesome. Why am I so excited about this translation because as a Spirit filled believer with a relationship to Jesus he allows us to know the truth of his word if we are led by Gods Holy Spirit the bible states: 1. For no prophecy was ever made by the act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God. 2 Peter 1:21(NASB) 2. And you will know the truth and the truth will make you free John 8:32 (NASB) There’s an interesting statement which is in the ‘about The Passion Translation which explain about the transl...
Start of The Church Pour out a double measure Lord is my prayer for today! I noticed there was an extended length of ‘Thunder and Lighting’ yesterday in Wales, early Saturday morning about 5 am. Could this be a sign that God is ready to release the promised, former and latter rain! Time will tell. I have heard a lot of good news from Christian ministers, that people are starting to be drawn into churches this year; something has started to stir people. Pentecost the day the New Testament church started, I’m not talking about the denomination ‘Pentecost’ with the evidence of tongue talking! No I am talking about Pentecost with the Power to witness of Jesus as the Messiah! Acts 1:8 A lot can be said about what Jesus intended His church (body) to be like; but too many self-appointed Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastors and Teachers are running things (the church). Ephesians 4:8 If Jesus was walking ...
Comments
Post a Comment